Rescue Detox Reviews: Does Rescue 5 Day Detox Pill Work?
A lot of Rescue Detox reviews will tell you it’s the most powerful detox pill you can buy. So in this detailed Rescue 5 Day Detox review, I’m going to explain why that could be true.
Plus, the real question is not if it’s the most powerful, but is it powerful enough to help you pass a drug test for the price you’re paying? Rescue Detox is quite affordable, so how good can it be?
We will answer those key questions in detail, give you the full Rescue 5 Day Detox instructions you’ll need to use them successfully, and offer you some strategies to support your detox, to make sure that you always pass that drug test
How Detox Pills Work
A lot of Rescue Detox reviews will imply that it’s a miracle course of pills. You just have to stop taking in toxins (stop smoking weed for example) for a couple of days, take the pills, and you’ll be completely clean.
Unfortunately, that’s not true. You need to do a natural detox alongside using a course of detox pills, and to detox for as long as possible before you start.
That means eating small, frequent meals, drinking plenty of water, exercising, sweating, sleeping well, cutting out things like alcohol and caffeine, and basically giving your body the best chance of processing the toxins in it at the best speed possible.
A natural detox on its own can take several weeks to clear out drug toxins, especially if you are a frequent weed smoker because weed metabolites can stay in the body for weeks.
But when you take a course of detox pills, the all-natural ingredients work to push more toxins out of your body over the course duration. So the more pills you take, the longer the course, the more powerful they are, and the quicker you will be genuinely clean. If you are new to detox pills, check out my detailed review article.
So how does Rescue 5 Day Permanent Detox stack up in helping you get clean alongside a natural detox?
Rescue 5 Day Detox Review: Instructions
There’s some great news here as well, which most Rescue Detox reviews don’t actually point out: Rescue 5 Day detox is actually an eight day course.
So don’t just look at it as a five day course, and then compare that to the longer courses of other detox pill brands and rule it out. Apart from being a very good, and powerful, detox pill course, it’s actually longer than the product name implies.
I think they shot themselves in the foot a bit with this. Although they’ve made it a five day detox to make it sound like it’s quick, in terms of knowledgeable purchasing, everyone knows that the longer the course of pills, the more toxins that will be pushed out, because you’ve got more time for that to physically happen.
Let’s take a look in detail at the Rescue 5 Day detox instructions explain what I mean:
- You should cut out toxins as soon as you realize you are facing a drug test. So even if it’s several days before you start pill course, stop taking drugs and do a natural detox.
- The day before you start the course, preferably in the early evening so that you can process them and urinate before bed, take the four “quick start” pills with 32 fluid ounces of water.
- For the next five days, every morning take six of the “morning formula” pills with 32 fluid ounces of water. Make sure you also drink lots of water throughout the day.
- Over the next five days, every evening, take six of the “evening formula” pills with 32 fluid ounces of water. I’d recommend you take this early in the evening because you don’t want to be going to bed and trying to sleep with all that water inside you.
- On the day after you complete the five day morning/evening pill course, take the four “finishing formula” pills, again with 32 fluid ounces of water.
- On the day of your test, which should hopefully be day eight after you have started the course, take the eight ICE formula pills to flush out the remaining toxins, again with 32 fluid ounces of water. These act like a detox drink in pill form. They flush out the toxins, but keep the balance of your urine natural for a few hours, just in case you still have toxins in your body.
- This is a step I always add to my instructions for any detox pill course. Make sure you do a couple of home drug test kits as you come to the end of the course, preferably on the last day of the course of pills, and on the morning of your drug test, after the ICE capsules, to see if you are actually clean.
Does Rescue 5 Day Detox Work?
So let’s say you have religiously followed this eight day Rescue 5 day detox course, are you going to be clean: does Rescue 5 Day detox work?
Look, unless you have very light drug toxin exposure, you are never going to be clean in just five days. Say you smoke three or four joints a week, then alongside a natural detox and the pills, you should be fine. But if you are a regular smoker, then you’re going to struggle in five days, which is why the unspoken eight day course of pills can really help. Just make sure you allow that time.
So the bottom line is that if you are a frequent weed smoker, you’re going to need at least a week to get clean anyway, so Rescue detox is perfect for that sort of detox length.
This stuff works. I’ve used it twice in the past three years. I smoke every day, a joint or two in the evening. If I need to get clean for a pre-employment drug test, I stop smoking a few days before my interview, because I know that if I pass, I’ll only have a couple of days before I’ll be asked to go and take a drug test.
So allowing about a week, with Rescue 5 Day Permanent Detox accelerating the natural detoxification process, I got clean twice. My top tip is to always make sure you have several home drug test kits handy so you can monitor your progress. These are dirt cheap, so don’t worry about the cost.
Where To Buy Rescue 5 Day Permanent Detox
I always buy Rescue 5 Day Permanent Detox from a trusted online vendor. They are definitely a reputable seller, and they offer Rescue detox at a great price.
Rescue 5 Day permanent detox costs just $60. For a detox kit that can support a full eight day natural detox, that’s a great price. And this stuff really works.
One thing I will say, if you’ve got high toxin exposure, then your insurance policy should be to have a detox drink as a backup. Get yourself a bottle of Rescue Cleanse or Mega Clean. Then if you don’t test clean on the morning of your test after the ICE capsules, you’ve got a detox drink to mask the toxins.
Alternatives To Rescue Detox
But if you’ve got more money, and I want to conclude this Rescue Detox review by telling you there is a more powerful alternative. It’s more powerful than Rescue 5 Day Detox pills, because you don’t have to detox at all, you don’t have to expose yourself to the potential of failure.
Simply submit a fake sample of synthetic urine. The top brands, Quick Fix, and especially Clear Choice Sub Solution, will pass almost any type of drug test. As long as you submit them at the right temperature, they work, and there’s no need to bother with detox at all.
If you haven’t got the confidence to submit fake urine, or it’s a supervised drug test where that’s not possible, then Rescue Detox reviews are right, it’s a powerful permanent detox, and you’re actually getting support for a full eight-day detox rather than the five people usually shout about.