Red Sumatra Kratom Review: Effects, Dosage & Purity
This Red Sumatra kratom review will tell you everything you need to know about this wonderfully rich kratom strain with just a five-minute read.
I’ll explain the exact Red Sumatra kratom effects that you can expect, at a low through high dose, the sort of red Sumatra dosage range you’ll be in to get the different effects, and how the resulting effects compare to other red kratom strains.
All that, plus we will compare Red Sumatra effects against Green Sumatran kratom, and tell you where to buy wonderfully rich kratom that is packed full of alkaloids.
Red Sumatra Kratom Effects
So what sort of Red Sumatra kratom effects can you actually expect? Well, it all depends on the dose. Kratom is all about the quality and the dose, with the strain being of secondary importance.
You see, the effect you get from kratom at a small dose will not be the same as you get at a large dose. It’s not just a case of low intensity through high-intensity effects that are all the same.
To explain that better, let’s look at the Red Sumatra kratom effects you can get in the main four effects brackets most people experience:
- At a low dose, all kratom is most stimulating. Although you might get a sensation of white kratom and green kratom being more mentally and physically stimulating than the red, because of the alkaloid balance, at a low dose pretty much all you will feel from red, green, or white kratom is a lift in physical and cognitive performance. This is the same with Red Sumatra kratom effects as well.
- At a moderate dose, you’ll start to feel the full range of effects but in a minor way. So the Red Sumatran effects will be increasing pain relief, an increasing sense of calm. You’ll feel happy, confident. You’ll still have mental and physical energy, and most people actually get a significant cognitive boost, but a smaller physical one as the calm kicks in.
- At a moderate-to-high dose, the full effects start to become quite strong. Red Sumatra will produce the effects of significant calmness and pain relief. You’ll feel very happy, not a care in the world. Cognitively you’ll still be okay, but physically you’ll be starting to chill right out, you won’t want to be rushing around.
- At a high dose, Red Sumatra kratom effects become overwhelming. How high that dose has to be will depend on who you are, but you’ll tip into a rush of happiness, euphoric high, followed by a slow drift down into almost total sedation and calmness. Mentally and physically, you’ll feel fantastic but unable to do much at all.
Red Sumatra Kratom Dosage Guide
So hopefully you now got a better idea about the range of Red Sumatran kratom effects that you can experience within typical dosage brackets (if you use good quality kratom).
But what exactly are the Red Sumatra kratom dosage brackets you should be working within?
Well, if you’re a beginner I would always go for a low dose first, even if it means you probably won’t experience the full spectrum of effects. Just you can see what effect it has, to know how you will react to kratom generally.
For me, in my experience the dosage brackets, if you’ve got rich kratom that is high and alkaloids, are:
- A low dose of Red Sumatra producing a most stimulating experience
- Moderate Red Sumatra kratom dosage of up to 6 g that produces all the effects manageably
- High Red Sumatran dosage of up to 10 g where the full effects are felt strongly
- Potentially overwhelming dosage of Red Sumatra above 10 g where you’re looking at a euphoric high with total pain relief and detachment
How Does Red Sumatra Compare To Other Red Strains
Red Sumatra is a classic red kratom strain. If you buy it, you’re getting those classic red kratom effects.
So at a moderate-to-strong dose, you’re getting significant pain relief, a sense of calm, but with confidence and positivity as well.
At a strong dose, you’re getting that opiate-like kratom high. You’re getting the total pain relief and strong sedation, which makes it perfect for opiate withdrawal symptoms, or dealing with significant physical or problems. Plus, just having a great time dropping out and feeling wonderful.
I would say at higher doses Red Sumatra seems to deliver a deeper calm and detachment than many other reds. That’s my experience anyway. Around 10 g I’m pretty much unable to function. But I feel fantastic and pain relief is total.
Green Sumatra Vs Red Sumatra Kratom
I’ve seen a lot of talk about Green Sumatra Vs Red Sumatra kratom online. For me, they are on different parts of the kratom effects spectrum, although similar in some ways. Green Sumatra is more energizing than Red Sumatra. That’s because it has more of the alkaloid balance that white kratom has. It’s the middle ground between white and red.
But you’re still getting significant calm and pain relief at higher doses, far more than with a white kratom, and actually far more than with a lot of green kratom strains as well.
If I was going to take Sumatran kratom during the day I’d go for green because you’ll still get a significant cognitive and physical energy boost alongside calmness and happiness. But it won’t be so good at calming you and relieving pain as Red Sumatra.
Where To Buy Red Sumatra
I want to conclude this quick Red Sumatra kratom review by telling you where to buy kratom that’s great quality.
Alkaloid content is crucial. Rich kratom smells earthy, rich, it’s not like dust. It will have been made well, exported, and imported well, packaged well, and stored well until it reaches you. If it’s not, that starts to impact on the alkaloid content.
For me, Red Sumatra is a beautifully rich kratom strain as long as it’s packed full of alkaloids. I would recommend The Evergreen Tree as a brilliant place to buy Red Sumatra kratom.
You even get told what the alkaloid percentage content is when you buy it, with different choices available.
Better than that, prices are good. You can buy loose powder at the lowest price, or you can spend more on the same rich Red Sumatran powder in capsules. Capsules are brilliant for beginners. If you’ve never tried kratom before, my advice is to use capsules.
You don’t have to weigh the kratom, you don’t have to deal with the powder or bitter taste. You don’t have to worry about overdosing. You certainly also don’t have to worry about dosing during the day where taking powder would be impractical, which is especially crucial if you’re using kratom through the day for pain relief.