Green Borneo Kratom Effects, Dosage & Where To Buy
Green Borneo kratom is a fantastic beginner’s strain because it’s mild and offers a good blend of the positive benefits that kratom can bring. Green Borneo kratom effects are manageable and beneficial as long as you know how to use it.
So in this quick guide, you’re going to learn exactly what Green Borneo kratom is, the effects across its spectrum, the dosage range you need to get those effects, and if there are any bad side effects to watch out for from using kratom.
Plus, you’ll also learn why using 100% pure kratom is important, and where you can find pure Green Borneo kratom for sale.
Green Vein Borneo Kratom Is Perfect For Many Reasons
Green vein Borneo kratom has a lot in common with most green kratom strains:
- It’s mild unless you take a very high dose
- Its effects are not as aggressively energizing as white kratom
- Green vein Borneo kratom isn’t as an analgesic and sedating as red kratom
- It’s a perfect daytime kratom
- It’s good for a variety of conditions
- it’s really good at alleviating anxiety without dumbing you down
Green vein Borneo kratom is created using drying processes that are different from White Borneo and Red Borneo. The result is a mild, full-spectrum kratom that has a range of effects.
But it’s important to understand that these effects are dependent on a number of factors, notably the purity of the kratom, any existing kratom tolerance, whether you have an empty stomach, and the dose you take.
Put together though, it’s great for energy, it’s great for mental clarity, it’s really good at helping with depression. Plus, you’ll get some pain relief, and at high doses, it can absolutely eradicate social anxiety.
Green Borneo Kratom Effects Spectrum
The great thing about Green Borneo kratom effects is that they are mild unless you take a very high dose, making it perfect for beginners. If you haven’t tried kratom before, green kratom generally is a fantastic entry point.
With Green Borneo kratom effects, it’s a spectrum. At lower doses the effects will be different to higher at doses rather than just more intensity of a single effect, let me explain:
- At a low dose, you’ll be energized. In fact, all kratom at lower doses is energizing, even red kratom. You’ll get a small, but noticeable, increase in mental and physical energy. A small cognitive boost, you’ll just feel sharper all round.
- At a moderate dose is where the Green Borneo kratom effects will really start to kick in. This is a low full-spectrum dose where you will have significant energy mentally and physically, but you’ll also feel really calm, happy, positive. A better version of yourself really, with bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- As the dose gets higher you’ll still feel alert and full of mental and physical energy, but it will be less directed. You won’t be as productive, but you will be progressively energetic and happy. You’ll get an increasing calm though, and some pain relief.
- At a very high dose, you’re on a cliff. You’ll get euphoria, real happiness, and pleasure. You’ll have bags of energy and enthusiasm but it won’t be directable, you won’t be able to work or focus on anything. But it’s great for a night out, great for overwhelming even the worst social anxiety. You’ll also get some pain relief as well. But that cliff edge means that the dose could be so high that those effects start to then tip over into close to red kratom effects: increasing analgesia and sedation, where you just end up completely calm down but unable to do anything.
Green Borneo Kratom Dosage
As I said earlier, dosing kratom is tough because you need pure kratom. You also need to take kratom on an empty stomach, and not be tolerant to it. Under normal circumstances, the four stages of the kratom spectrum of effects are achieved within these Green Borneo kratom dosage brackets:
- Low Green Vein Borneo kratom dosage is anything up to 4 g
- Moderate full-spectrum Green Borneo dosage is 5-7 g
- Strong full-spectrum dosage of Green Borneo is 8-10 g
- Euphoric and overwhelming Green Borneo dosage is anything above 10 g usually
Make sure you take the whole dose at once on an empty stomach. Kratom powder can be quite unpalatable which is why a lot of people mix it with milkshake or fruit juice because it disguises the powder and the bitter taste.
In fact, green kratom like Borneo and Malay is used in fruit cocktails that are served in clubs in Southeast Asia. That highlights how green kratom generally is fantastic for energy and calmness, and especially for overwhelming depression and social anxiety.
Does Green Borneo Kratom Have Side Effects?
All kratom can deliver side effects, and Green Vein Borneo kratom is no different. However, most of those side effects are incredibly mild and for most people won’t happen at all.
The main problem with kratom is nausea. Because you have to take on an empty stomach to get the full dose at the same time it can cause nausea, but rarely do people vomit. If you really struggle with nausea, then the drinking it mixed with milkshake or fruit juice trick really can help with that.
Best Place To Buy Pure Green Borneo Kratom Online
I hope this quick Green Borneo kratom review has been helpful to you. As you can see now, Green Borneo kratom effects can be really good for curbing anxiety, lifting you out of depression, focusing your mind, giving you physical energy, taking the edge off pain, and deeply relaxing you.
You can also get a euphoric high that will carry you through several hours on a night out as the life and soul of the party, destroying social anxiety. You’ll only get these Green Borneo effects if you can find 100% pure kratom that allows you to maximize the spectrum of effects we’ve talked about here though.
The absolute best place you can buy kratom in the USA is Coastline Kratom.
They’ve been around since 2015 and have a brilliant track record of delivering 100% pure kratom. They back that up with the purity guarantee, and they do independent lab testing on each batch to make sure it’s rich in alkaloids.
Pure Green Borneo is affordable. 25 g costs just $16.99 from Coastline.
If you want to make things even easier, as you don’t have to deal with a loose powder at all, then you can buy Green Vein Borneo kratom capsules. These are slightly more expensive though, with the same 25 g of powder contained in 50 capsules costing $34.99.